HOLY LAND TOUR (HOLY LAND)
02NOV AT 09 NOV 2019
Friday, 02 Nov Day 1 -: BOSTON - TEL AVIV
- Air transport with Turkish Airlines. Departure Time 11:30 pm Terminal E. Night and food on board.
Saturday, 03 Nov Day 2 -: TEL AVIV
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport at 8:30 pm; assistance and transfer to your hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. Dinner and accommodation in Netanya. (C.)
Sunday, 04 Nov Day 3 -: CESÁREA - MEGGIDO - MT. CARMELO
- Breakfast and departure to visit the ancient city of Yafo, the ancient port of Israel. Tour of the city of Tel Aviv and continuation along the coastal road, the old Via Maris, towards Cesárea Marítima (entrance included). Visit the ancient Roman city with the theater and the aqueduct. We will continue towards Meggido that dominates the Valley of Jezreel (Biblical Armageddon) (entrance included). We will continue towards the city of Haifa, where we will go up to the Mujraka (entrance included) to remember the prophet Elijah and the 450 prophets of the Baal. From there we will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the entire Galilee. Dinner and accommodation in Nazareth. (D.A.C.)
Monday, 05 Nov Day 4 -: CESÁREA DE FILIPO - TIBERÍADES
- Breakfast. We continue towards Banias-Cesárea de Filipo (entrance included), where one of the main water sources of the Jordan River is located. Travel through the Golan Heights to appreciate ancient fortifications on the Syrian border. We will arrive at Tiberias, a city located on the shores of the Sea of Galilee. We will make a boat trip across the lake (entrance included), witness of so many important events of the public life of Jesus. We will visit Tabgha, place where the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves and fishes was celebrated, continuing towards the village of Capernaum (entrance included), the "home" of Jesus in the Galilee, to visit the remains of the old synagogue where Jesus prayed . Visit to the Mount of the Beatitudes, site of the Sermon on the Mount. Dinner and accommodation in Nazareth. (D.A.C.)
Tuesday, 06 Nov Day 5 -: CANA - NAZARETH - VALLEY OF JORDAN - JERUSALEM
- Breakfast and departure to Yardenit. We will begin the day with baptism and prayer in the waters of the Jordan River. We will continue towards Cana of Galilee, visit of this small town where the first miracle of Jesus took place (we can renew the promises of marriage). Continuation to Nazareth, city of the annunciation. We will continue our journey towards Jerusalem through the Jordan River Valley. Bordering the city of Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Ascent through the mountains of Judea and triumphal entrance to Jerusalem singing the Psalms of David. Bread and wine ceremony. Dinner and accommodation in Jerusalem. (D.A.C.)
Wednesday, 07 Nov Day 6 -: JERUSALEM
- Breakfast and departure to the Mount of Olives, where we will visit the place of the Ascension (entrance included) and grotto of Our Father (entrance included).
- Descent on foot along the road of Hosanna passing through the chapel of Dominus Flevit to the Garden of Gethsemane, where there will be time for prayer and worship among the ancient olive trees. Continue to Mount Sion, visiting the Tomb of King David and the Cenacle. We will continue towards the hills of Judea to visit a messianic community in the Kibbutz Yad Hashmona (Lunch included) Reception and visit to a biblical garden that teaches us the agricultural life in ancient times. Back to the hotel. Dinner and accommodation in Jerusalem. (D.A.C.)
Thursday, 08 Nov Day 7 -: JERUSALEM
- Breakfast and departure to the walled Jerusalem through the Jewish quarter, the Cardo and Shuk (oriental bazaars), to reach the Wailing Wall, vestiges of the walls around Mount Moriah and the most sacred place for the Jewish people. We continue to the Praetorium where Pilate condemns Jesus and the Via Dolorosa to the Garden of Golgotha, the place of the crucifixion and the empty tomb. There will be time for worship and communion. We continue to see the Menorah (candelabrum) in front of the Knesset (Israeli parliament), and the memorial Yad Vashem, memorial museum of the victims of the Holocaust. We will continue to Bethlehem to visit the Grotto of the Nativity. Dinner and accommodation in Jerusalem. (D.A.C.)
Friday, 09 Nov Day 8 - MASK AND DEAD SEA
- Breakfast at the hotel. Trip to the Judean desert, visiting the ruins of Qumran (entrance included), where the community of the Escenios lived, authors of the famous Dead Sea Scrolls. We continue bordering the coast of the Dead Sea to Masada (entrance included)., Fantastic fortress conquered by the Romans in the fight against the Zealots, where a dramatic end unfolds! Ascent and descent by cable car.
- We continue to one of the Dead Sea resorts, the lowest place in the world. Free time to take a bath. Return to Jerusalem. Farewell dinner (included) with delivery of Jerusalem Pilgrim Diplomas. (D.A.C.)
Saturday, 10 Nov Day 9 -: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv for boarding formalities. Departure time 10:00 am with arrival in Boston at 6:15 pm. (D.)